Monster class :(
Dad is still in the hospital. I wonder when can he come home..Yesterday, I lost my cool in the monster class. They were so freaking irritating. I made them do cloze passage. Then, I walked around to check their work. Some students started to walk around, eat sweets and use colorful language. Some of them even start to take out other homework to copy. I was so irritated. I asked them nicely to go back to their seats many times so I can go through answers. I swore I repeated many times. I had to yell before I got their attention.
I am sick. Every time I have flu, I can’t breathe properly so I will feel very breathless. And dad is in hospital; my mood is so freaking bad already. Can’t they just behave themselves? They think they have a problem, but don’t I have my own problems too? Why must I put up with them? My grades are good. My degree is highly sought after. I can easily get a job other that pay much more. Why do I have to put with their nonsense?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home